Without You


You, the one who create smiles on my lips
The twinkles in your eyes and the warmest feeling of you
I will never forget till the end…
The appreciation you show me
Deep in my heart, I adored for ...

When you are not around
I will upset…thinking of nonsense
And I know, aren’t my possession
Neither insecurity guts
Either deep mind consent or the sense of missing somebody
I can’t differentiate….

Without you…
Emptiness everywhere
The world is freezing and I sat in the corner
Look at me..I’m nobody
The smile is missing, the cheerful is no where
And I know, that’s because of you
You are the one who brings the blossoms of roses in the air
And I …has to admit, the sorrow in my heart
Is because, without you….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jelajah Blog Luar Negara

Only in OZ

Rumahku dirompak!....Tired of all this craps