Ding Dong

There are a number of unclear evidence might come into my condition now. I’ve not yet completed my medical check-up for a visa application. My car? No buyer at the moment, or I should sell it to the 2nd hand car dealer…I’ve no change to take un-recorded leave entitle for 1 week due to the DNA screening for field planting that must be completed within a limited time-frame. I have to submit a quarterly report before 24th , I’ve to confirm the ticket by 20th, and etc…

There will be events also after raya, that for sure I’ve no chances for joining. There are Bio-Malaysia Exhibition just a week after raya, IRRDB Conference in the second week after raya…and the worst-case is, I’ll fly within raya time..I got headache…


I did emailed my future SV Prof. Daryl Joyce to up-date him my status, and with his kindness warm hearted he offered hand to assist me in everything regarding to seatlement. I think I'll get good supervision under him. Makes me eager to start school again as soon as possible.

Comments