5 March 2010:- Penat


Dush! Sangat penat....

Everyday I've struggle with statistics...
Everyday I date with my PC...
Everyday I write...
Everyday I analyse...
Everyday I am busy with my works/study
Everyday I reach office by 8am...
Everyday I go home by 7pm...
Every night I've sleep by 12pm...
Every morning I wake up by 5am...


Ahai..alangkah indah....

If;

When I stay late, there is someone accompany me...
When I feel tired, there is someone will massage my muscle pain...
When I feel stress, there is someone who can entertain me...
When I want to share my day, there is someone I can talk to...
When I want to relax, there is someone I can lay my head on...
When I feel down, there is someone who can comfort me...
When I gain a glory, there is someone I can share with...
When I wanna cry, there is someone who can make me smile...
When I wanna laught, there is someone I can laughing with...
When I am in worst situation, there is someone I can confide in..
When I am not perfect, there is someone who can complete me...
When I wanna walk, there is someone who can hold my hand...

If only....I've someone.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jelajah Blog Luar Negara

Only in OZ

Rumahku dirompak!....Tired of all this craps