Ketik

Friday, February 17, 2017

Freelancer

In searching around for a prospect freelance job for my friend, I suddenly found this interesting online jobs that suit us, whom 99% works with writing, reading, translating, researching and related fields.

Not so happy with the money restriction we faced currently leads me to this interesting jobs..wonder why so many students so lazy to think and write until have to hire others to write a proposals, assignments, assays etc. So many companies and commercials bodies require a freelance writer and translator to advertise and introduce their business and products. If to do full-time I might surrender my current jobs that not paid higher enough. Imagine only to write 40000 words ebooks they paid USD2000 (currency rate 4.8)! I write a journal paper for 10,000 words for "nothing" :(

The website called "Upwork"

No comments: