Ketik

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Enough

For the 1st time I've decided to clean up my fb friend list. I deleted "friend" whose actually not a friend.  Who constantly back stabbing and ruin my relationship with new friends. I really don't understand why certain people are so mean..never stop her wrongdoings and talking bad behind..jealous of me, really love to gossips and always highlight others weaknesses without knowing her own weaknesses...

I also clean up my fb friend list from almost all linking friends, coz am very sad and frustrated of  the dominan 1. We were already hugged, forgiven each other even I was not the 1 who 100% wrong. I just responded to unfair treatments and misunderstood put by others..

I want to be invisible from their radar, leaving all the best and worse behind. Back to my olds friends who are truly my friends. Also, find new friends and new life. This is not an issue of break the sisterhood/brotherhood in Islam. This is the way we keep ourself happy and pushed away -ve influences deep down the cliff.

I kept silence for so long....this is the perfect time to do it. The steering is in my hand and I responsible for my own happiness. It was enough!!

3 comments:

~dalamdiri~ said...

tindakan yang betui..adoi la ..pelik betul perangai manusia ni..entahla..kadang2 saya percaya ada perkaran tak eok terjadi sbb salah faham sj. sbb orang pun macam kita juga, rasanya, suka hidup aman damai..dan rasa bersaah jika buat salah.

Maya said...

Ya Ah...sampai masa kita patut bertindak supaya tidk terusan dipijak orang..sambil tu terus muhasabah diri agar terus berada di landasan yang benar

Maya said...

Ya Ah...sampai masa kita patut bertindak supaya tidk terusan dipijak orang..sambil tu terus muhasabah diri agar terus berada di landasan yang benar